- Worry-Free Drilling Waste Environment Management Services
- Supervise your sump construction and operations.
- Sample and test drilling waste.
- Supervise drilling waste disposal on site or off site.
- Screening and removal of solid waste.
- Processing and washing slurry and liquid waste.
- In- or ex-situ treatment of sludges and effluents.
- Contaminated soil disposal and removal from wellsite.
On-site Treatment – a combination of bio-degradation and bio-ventilation, thermal desorption, confinement with hydraulic barriers, chemical or biological stabilization, and chemical and enzymatic washing.
Off-site Treatment – After analyzing the type of waste, EPCO manage the excavation and transportation of your oilfield waste to a GreenFill Treatment Site or other waste management facility for treatment and/or disposal.
Once your remediation program is complete, an environmental consultant will test the soil at your site again to ensure it meets national standards & requirements for unconditional land usage.